Doing Business India, as we all know that India is one of the emerging countries with huge numbers of import and export. India is in a very progressive stage at present. One of the challenges faced by entrepreneurs in developed nations is that they are constantly competing with local players. Below is the few point where you need to remember while business setup in India.
- Business Sustainable Environment
- Ease of Doing Business
- Demand in Market
- Economical Operations
- Increasing FDI
To register a business in India – There are 5 popular entity types in India.
- Sole Proprietor ( unregistered entity)
- Simple Partnership (Unregistered entity)
- OPC – One Person company ( Registered entity)
- LLP – Limited Liability Partnership (Registered entity)
- PLC -Private Limited Company (Registered entity)
You need to select any one of these 5 entity types for your business. Understand the current status of your business if you are just testing your Idea then you can go for sole proprietor or simple partnership firm. And later when you are confident enough you can register any one of the registered entity.